As part of the XPages Development Contest
sponsored by IBM business partner We4IT,
Russell Maher has contributed a project called XBean
Here is Russell's description:
"This control is used to add a
dynamic table to any XPage.
- Allows users to add unlimited rows
- Very fast - operations are performed
- Table returns to original state if
page is refreshed or reopened
- Headers, cell field types and validation
are all configurable through a user-editable configuration document
- Stores all data on the current document
- Optional Save as Draft functionality"
Watch the video
to see the control in action.